.....

Bloggerkini

Blogger Tutorials and Tips. Together We Learn !

Komli Media Payment Proof [ 2013 ]


Komli Media Payment Proof @ Year 2013
Bukti Pembayaran dari Pihak Komli Media

Who is Komli Media?
Komli is an india based ad network which was estabished in 2006 by Amar Goel .Now It rapidly to become Asia Pacific’s leading digital technology platform.they are also one of the few companies
 in the world offering media solution across real-time display, mobile, video, and social.We are driving a revolution in digital advertising with our game changing platforms such as ATOM – one of Asia’s first Real Time Bidding (RTB) platform and ViziSense – India’s leading online audience and ad measurement platform.Recently Komli Also Aquires Admax A Singapore base ad network.


Hi guys, here I will show you my first payment from Komli Media. I got this payment on last March 2013. Sorry I got too late to post this payment proof in my blog since I was busy my others blog. Komli Media will be pay you with direct transfer into your bank account. So, when you have reach minimum payout rate, they will pay you within 30 days.

Here my payment receipt that was send to me from Komli Media.

Komli Payment Proof March 2013


Related posted :-
1. Komli Media Review 2013
2. Komli Media Invoice for Payment


.
Please Share This ! :)





Asbestos
I'm Asbestos the main author of Bloggerkini.com. I wrote more about blogging tips and tutorial. Also share with the reader how to make money online. I blog since 2005 and this is my brand new blog. Like Us on Facebook, Follow on Twitter, be a Member on Blogger and Join Us on Google Plus+

0 comments:


Subscribe via Email

Please verify your email by clicking the link from Google Feedburner in your inbox. Yes, we respect your privacy. You can unsubscribe anytime.


PopAds.net - The Best Popunder Adnetwork

Followers

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


Track



Sponsor

Tweet Page

Blog Archive

Need Support

If you like our blog, then kindly spread our voice using the badge below:

Bloggerkini Tips

OR

Pick a Cool Banner.

Popular Posts

Recent Tutorial

Recent Posts

Advertisement